Saturday 16 February 2019

YAMAHA Music Time Book One: Refreshment of Introduction

Assalamualaikum and a very good evening. Today I would like to share a video on how I teach the keyboard using the Music Time Book One.



These students of mine are in their 3rd year Music Time programme. This is their first class in the year 2019. I have 1 new student which is only in Year 2. So I decided to make a short refreshment on fingering, notes & solfege before I carry on with playing the songs.

Steps:
1. Introducing the right hand & left hand.
2. Introducing the number of fingering.
3. Introducing the middle C on the keyboard.
4. Introducing the technic of putting the fingers on the keyboard.
5. Playing the notes from C to G (Do to So)

I hope I helped a little bit on how to teach the keyboard for beginners.


Thank you for watching and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment