Saturday 26 January 2019

Inspired by Teacher Fiera

Assalamualaikum & a very good evening!

Hi, I’m Raja Nadiah binti Raja Zaharuddin Shah from Ipoh, Perak. I am a primary school music teacher at Sekolah Kebangsaan Sungai Penchala, Kuala Lumpur but I am currently residing at Puchong Perdana.

The reason I am starting this blog is to share my musical knowledge with everybody. I hope that I get to help everyone out there regarding musical activities in schools.

The person that inspired me to start this blog is Teacher Fiera, an English teacher in Kelantan. We come from the same teachers training institute, Speacilist Teachers Training Institute, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur. She was my senior there. Thank you so much for inspiring me.

For any suggestions, do e-mail me at musicteacherkingnadiah@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment